Friday, May 27, 2011

Lovely Day

Today is such a Lovely Day; Bill Withers is on my mind!





Despite of all the challenges in life, all the rough times and the hard lessons I had to endure, I am not afraid to experience joy!  My Divine Mother Oshun continues to shine on me and remind me who I am as a strong man of greatness and kindness. I give thanks to Olodumare, Oshun and Shango for blessing me with a gift to express myself through my art.  Art is the blueprint of myself. We as Artists are all creators; we have to greatest ability to create and develop this world into a beautiful place.



Mom, 11x17, Digital Paint


To my beloved Mother who has brought me into this world, I will always love you; thanks for everything! To my beautiful daughter, my precious Diamond, you are the reason why I live and create. Everything that I do in this world, I do for you. And I have said to you before, I will always have your back no matter where you are! You continue to inspire me and may Oshun continue to watch you and see you grow!




This is a new piece I did last Monday. I hope that you all feel refreshed and clean! lol!



After-Shower Gel, 11x17, Digital Paint


Please feel free to leave any comments and don't forget to checkout out my website,
www.eltonleonard.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment