Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Comfort Zone


Comfort Zone 11" x 17" Digital

Peace and Blessings, Everyone! I just finished a new piece today, entitled "Comfort Zone." It was pretty fun doing this piece; I wanted to focus primarily on my lighting and shading skills. I wanted to give the piece a sense of comforting vibes; a feeling of moments when you come home after a hard day of work or dealing with the children and you just want to lay back after a nice warm bubble bath and slip into something nice and smooth for the night.

The background is an Art Nouveau frame; my favorite French style of Art. The piece itself is also inspired by a classic Vanessa Williams song, "The Comfort Zone", released in 1991. (She's my all-time favorite sexy cougar, lol!)





More work coming soon! Stay Tuned!
Peace and Love!
-Elton

No comments:

Post a Comment