Monday, June 30, 2014

I Am Who I Am.

Loving Self (2011) - 11x17 - Pencil and Digital Colors on Canvas.

You can talk terrible about me. Curse me. Defame me. Criticize me. Hate me. Dislike me. Unfriend me. Spam me. Say that I am Arrogant. Say that I am Ignorant. Say that I am Self-Absorbed. Say that I am Sinister. Say that I am Angry. Say that I have an Ego. Say that I talk Shit. Try to destroy my reputation and never wish for my success. Say that I am Racist. Say that I am Aggressive. Say that I am Abusive. Say that I am Paranoid. Say that I am a Victim. Say that I am an Asshole. It's Okay, really!

Because it is amazing how one takes so much of their valuable time and energy to express all of these horrible feelings towards one human being compared to the entire world. I am here to live my life the best way I know how just like everyone else in this world. I am here to speak my mind and express my feelings, opinions and thoughts being backed up by truth and powerful experiences I had in life. I am here to learn, study and experience the essence of life. I am here to develop my physical, mental and most of all, spiritual awareness that will help me master the art of living in my own style.

I also understand that I am Human, and I make mistakes that becomes valuable lessons. Because the most ultimate thing that everyone whom I have come across in my life can and has for almost 39 years of me existing on this planet, agree and rightfully say (no matter how much of a so-called "jerk" I could be) is that I am Elton Leonard: Visual Artist. Graphic Designer. Illustrator. Father. Son. Brother. Elder. Humanitarian. Friend. Lover. Young Soul Rebel. African-Caribbean American. Nerd. Geek. Black Nationalist. Leader. Fighter. African Warrior. Peacemaker. Spiritualist. Activist. Scholar. Chef (yes, I can cook, y'all!). Yogi. Student. Teacher. Mason. Misunderstood SoulChild. Master.

This is all that matters. Either you Love me, or you leave me alone. Because I LOVE you all, in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment